As the days become longer and the the weather warmer, we are craving lighter, more refreshing meals- like this colorful layered spring salad with grilled Turkey breast. The variety of veggies provides bold flavors and textures, crispy oven roasted chickpeas provide the “crunch” and the grilled Turkey Breast completes the meal perfectly! A crowd pleaser in our home, and sure to be yours too!
Heres What you Need:
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Start Barbecue
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water to boil and cook beets.
- Once tender, remove beets from stove and let cool
- Slice and chop all other vegetables
- Toss chickpeas in Olive Oil + Paprika and roast on a cooking sheet in oven 5-10 mins until crispy
- Season Turkey and grill on Barbecue
- Once Turkey is cooked through (international temperature of 165 degrees F) remove from grill
- Prepare salad dressing.
- Arrange vegetables on plate, top with sliced Turkey breast and dressing. Garnish with crispy chickpeas