Where our Gin lovers at? When we discovered Beef Eater’s brand new Blood Orange Gin in the Wine and Beyond July Flyer, we just COULD NOT wait to craft up a delicious cocktail with it!
We LOVE Blood Oranges, but sometimes they can be hard to find! (Try the Italian Grocery store- we usually have luck there!) But the best part about this cocktail is that IF you can’t find real Blood Oranges you can still enjoy that Bold citrus flavour with just a hint of sweetness by using this particular Gin!
These Martinis make for the Perfect, Refreshing Summer Beverage- whether you are sipping lakeside or in your backyard!
Heres What you Need:
- 2 Oz Beefeater Blood Orange Gin
- 1 Oz Cointreau
- 2-3 Blood Oranges, juiced (sub regular oranges if you can’t find any!)
- Handful of Ice
- Thyme for Garnish
- Add all ingredients into cocktail mixing glass (a jug will work too!)
- Stir all ingredients until well combined
- Pour into glasses
- Garnish with Thyme and an Orange Wedge
** This post was created in partnership with Wine and Beyond. As always, all recipes and opinions are our own **