You know when you go to a Restaurant and have Brussels Sprouts that are SO good you forget you are eating a vegetable? Well, these are them! A favourite side dish that will please literally everyone, including the pickiest of toddlers. Plus, with only a few simple ingredients, they legit take a minute to throw together. You’re Welcome!
- Brussells Sprouts (rinsed and halved)
- 1/4 package of Bacon, roughly chopped (We prefer nitrate free, but use whatevs!)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar (Or more, to taste)
- 2-3 cloves garlic, pressed
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 F
- Line baking sheet with foil
- In a bowl, toss all ingredients together, ensuring Brussells are well coated
- Roast in oven 10-15 Minutes, until bacon is cooked
- Try to remember they are healthy, we dare you!
Did you enjoy these Brussells?! Let us know by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or show off on Instagram by tagging us @rivercitysisters, or using the hashtag #rivercitysisters